In the Spotlight: Michael Simson
Michael Simson joined Opteon in August this year as Director - Residential Development.
Michael brings to Opteon a wealth of knowledge in the valuation industry, having worked as a property valuer specialising in the valuation of residential development projects across Brisbane.
Michael is an Associate of the Australian Property Institute, a Certified Practising Valuer and has completed a Bachelor of Applied Science (Property Economics) with distinction via the Queensland University of Technology - Brisbane.
Michael is accredited with Opteon as a specialist within the residential and mixed-use development sector.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Development Sector – Brisbane & South East Queensland
- Market Value Assessments
- Development Feasibility
- Banking and Finance Valuations
- Family Court Valuations
- Taxation (Stamp Duty, Capital Gains & GST)
- Financial Reporting
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Property Economics) with Distinction (Queensland University of Technology)
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Certified Practising Valuer