Areas of Expertise
- Valuations and consultancy for major assets including industrial, major shopping centres, Perth CBD office buildings, general commercial, specialised commercial and residential
- Expert Witness in property disputes
- Oil, gas and mining sector
- Complex capital and rental valuation and consultancy tasks associated with the oil and gas, and mining sector
In 1990 David was a founding Director of Christie Whyte Moore. In subsequent years the business grew to become Perth’s pre-eminent professional services company.
In July 2011, property valuation firms across Australia collaborated to form Opteon Property Group. David became Director of Opteon (Western Australia).
David was President of Australian Property Institute Western Australian Division from 2008 to 2009, and National President from 2009 to 2010; Member of the Department of Planning and Infrastructure Board of Valuers from 2006 to 2011 and Senior Sessional Member, State Administrative Tribunal of Western Australia from 2010 to Present.
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Licensed Valuer in the State of Western Australia
- Fellow Australian Property Institute