Areas of Expertise
- Agricultural properties.
- Valuation of pastoral and irrigated rural holdings in Southern NSW. Farm valuations are regularly carried out predominantly for three large financial institutions and a number of large overseas and corporate based clients.
- Valuation of surface and ground water entitlements throughout the Murrumbidgee Valley.
- Consultancy for government agencies including Land Value Objections in various Southern NSW locations on behalf of NSW Land and Property Information (LPI). Negotiations, acquisitions, project management for statutory authorities.
- Purchase, lease and sale negotiations and rural feasibility assessments.
- The preparation of rural based Tax Depreciation Schedules for private clients.
- Large scale valuations include the Garangula Aggregation at Harden NSW – a 9,000-hectare showpiece rural property with significant infrastructure currently owned by Romani Pastoral Company.
2010-Current: Director, Opteon (Southern Inland NSW)
2005-2010: Valuer, Bolton Connolly Opteon
1996-2005:AWB Landmark – Wool buyer/broker, Southern NSW
1994-1995: Lempriere (Aust) – Wool buyer
1993-1992: Twynam Pastoral Co (Mungadal, Hay NSW)
1989-1992: Clark & Trait Pastoral Co (Barcaldine Downs, Barcaldine QLD)
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (API Member No. 70196) (2008)
- Registered Valuer in New South Wales No. 7299 (2005)
- Graduate Diploma Property Development (UTS) (2009)
- Advanced Diploma Property (Valuation) (2005)
- Certified Practising Valuer