Areas of Expertise
- Tax Depreciation
- Capital Allowance Reports
- Replacement Cost Reports/Assessments (Insurance Replacement Cost Valuations)
- Financier and Independent Assessment Reports
- Post-Contract Services (including bank drawdowns and progress claims) for banks/financial lenders and private clients
- Contract Administration
- Measurement, estimating and take-offs for builders and sub-contractors
Mathew’s career has revolved around the property, building & construction sectors and teaching & training. His work experience spans 10+ years in quantity surveying, estimating and project management roles held in both Australia and the United Kingdom; including working for large international and national quantity surveying and building & construction companies. Prior to forming BWK Group, Mathew’s previous role involved running the national quantity surveying operations as the National Quantity Surveyor for a large Property Valuations and Advisory company.
Large-scale projects that Mathew has directly been involved with include; National Rail (United Kingdom), Melbourne Docklands redevelopment, Melbourne Southern Cross Station, National Gallery of Victoria, Royal Women’s Hospital (Melbourne), Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre, RACV Club Inverloch redevelopment, Austereo Triple M & Fox Broadcasters, Essendon Football Club and Windy Hill (Essendon FC) training facilities and assets, Bond University (Queensland) etc.
- Bachelor of Construction Management – B.ConstrMgt (Hons.)
- Graduate Diploma of Education – G.Dip.Ed
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- Safety Awareness Card (Building & Construction OH&S Induction)