Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Market Value Assessments
- Banking and Finance Valuations
- Matrimonial and Family Court Valuations
- Taxation (Stamp Duty, Capital Gains & GST)
- Replacement Insurance Value Assessments
- Rental Determinations
Seamus is a highly motivated property professional with over eight years’ experience within the valuation industry. Seamus commenced with Opteon shortly after completing his Bachelor of Property Economics at the University of Technology Sydney. After working hard on increasing his skill set and expertise whenever he can, he has since gone on to complete his MBA in 2019.
Seamus is currently based near the Sydney CBD and concentrates on the Sydney metro area. His clients include the ‘big four’ banks, high net worth individuals and government departments. He was nominated as the NSW representative for Opteon’s Youth Leadership Team 2015-2016, building his skills not only in the valuation industry but as a professional leader.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (API Member No. 82462)
- Certified Practicing Valuer
- Bachelor of Property Economics from UTS
- Master of Business Administration from UTS