Areas of Expertise
- Market Value Assessments
- Banking and Finance Valuations
- Matrimonial and Family Court Valuations
- Taxation (Stamp Duty, Capital Gains & GST)
- Replacement Insurance Value Assessments
- Acquisition & Disposal Advice
- Compulsory Acquisition
After commencing his property career in Adelaide, Daniel moved to the Northern Territory in 2006. Daniel obtained his API CPV status in 2008 and in the subsequent years became a Senior Valuer practising in a variety of valuation fields and provided residential and commercial valuations for all of the major lending institutions including the big 4 banks.
In 2013 Daniel opened a valuation office in Cairns and subsequently provided valuation services throughout metropolitan, regional and remote Northern Queensland.
In 2018 Daniel joined the Opteon team conducting valuations out of the Opteon Cairns Office, and in 2019 took the role of Commercial Valuer.
During his career Daniel has conducted special purpose valuations of a variety of property types and has completed valuations of going concern operations for mortgage finance purposes.
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (API Member No. 64596)
- QLD Registered Valuer #3697MR
- Certified Practising Valuer – Property
- Certified Practising Valuer - Business
- Bachelor of Business (Property Stream) Uni SA