- Fellow of Australian Property Institute (FAPI)
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Registered Valuer NSWNo. 2362
- Registered Valuer QLD No 2057
- Member of Agriculture Institute of Australia,
- Certified Practising Agriculturist (CPAg)
- Diploma of Business (Valuation) – Hawkesbury Agriculture College
- Associate Diploma of Farm management –
- University of New England
- Professional Certificate in Plant and Machinery
- Valuation – University of Technology Sydney
Martin has 36 years’ experience in the Australian property industry with significant experience across a very broad range of property types.
With a farming background and a professional education in valuation and agriculture,Martin specialises in the valuation of all categories of rural properties including: broadacre dryland and irrigated farming, mixed grazing properties, diverse range of intensive livestock properties, range of horticultural properties and agricultural processing properties including grain and fibre. The valuation of corporate scale rural holdings and portfolios is a long-term specialty service for both national and international clients.
In addition to Agriculture, significant experience in the valuation of commercial and industrial properties including specialised going concern properties.
Martin also provides valuation of Plant and Machinery and in particular Agriculture equipment and Agriculture Processing plants. Non valuation consultancy services include general agribusiness plus acquisition and divestment roles with large scale transport and logistic infrastructure projects.
Areas of Expertise
- Valuation of cotton properties across NSW and QLD
- Broadacre cropping and large-scale grazing properties
- Intensive livestock properties including cattle feedlots and poultry
- Agriculture processing and storage facilities
- Plant and equipment valuations
- Property and general agribusiness consulting
- Statutory valuation advice
- Asset valuations for financial reporting
- Compensation assessments
- Litigation matters and expert witness
- Specialised commercial, industrial and going concerns
- Non valuation consulting services including acquisition and divestment
- roles on state and national infrastructure projects