Stuart has more than 30 years’ experience in undertaking property valuation in Australia. With a background and professional education in Agriculture, Stuart specialises in valuations for broadacre, dryland and irrigated cropping and grazing properties, diverse horticultural enterprises as well as Agriculture Processing and Storage Facilities.
In addition to valuation of Agricultural land, Stuart has a strong background in providing advice on a broad range of Commercial and Industrial property including Going
Concern property in the hospitality sector. As a Senior Valuer, Stuart provides statutory valuation advice, this includes the provision of rating and taxing valuations, objection briefing services and parallel valuations for NSW Government.
- Vice President NSW Division Australian Property Institute 2003-2006
- Fellow of Australian Property Institute (API Member No. 68127)
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Registered Valuer NSW No. 2702
- Registered Valuer QLD No. 1894
- Member of Australasian Association of Agriculture Consultants (CPAg.)
- Associate Diploma in Farm Management - University of New England
- Bachelor of Business (Real Property Valuation and Administration) - Queensland Agriculture College