Areas of Expertise
- Commercial office, retail and industrial valuations
- Self-storage, childcare and service station valuations
- Commercial development consultation and feasibility studies
- Asset valuations for financial reporting in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards
- Market rental assessments and arbitrations
- Property consultancy including analysis of procurement and disposal options
Ty has 10 years’ experience working within the property valuation industry and became an associate member of the Australian Property Institute (CPV) mid 2012.
Prior to retuning to Tasmania in 2015, Ty spent several years in Melbourne, most recently employed with Jones Lang LaSalle, primarily undertaking valuations of institutional grade CBD and suburban commercial, retail and industrial assets. Additional roles included rental reviews, development feasibilities and various valuation requirements for larger Tasmanian assets.
Ty is now based in Hobart and operates within the commercial sector throughout Tasmania, providing a broad range of consultancy and valuation expertise for clients including the major banks, institutional and private investors.
- Australian Property Institute Specialist Retail Valuers Course 2014
- Certificate of Compliance with the Australian Property Institute CPD Program 2019
- Certificate of Accreditation – Development Feasibility v5, Estate Master
- Certified Practising Valuer 2012
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute 2012
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Valuations) (with Honours 1st Class), Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology